Sunday, 26 January 2014

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews - it's a way for us to share the books we received during the week

For review:

Tigerfish by David Metzenthen (Aussie YA) - I love David's books, can't wait to read this one
Quincy Jordan (Crystal Bay Girls #1) by Jen Storer (Aussie YA)  - new Aussie YA, what could be better?
Borderlands (Chasing the Valley #2) by Skye Melki-Wegner (Aussie YA) - I have book 1 in the series but need to read it before I can move onto the sequel
Fool's Gold (Order of Darkness #3) by Philippa Gregory - I've never read any of her books and seeing as this is #3 in a series, I doubt I'll read it
Afterworld by Lynnette Lounsbury - sounds like it has potential
Doomed by Tracey Deebs - this too could be a good read
Twice Upon a Time by Kate Forster (Aussie YA/NA) - I've read another book in this series and while I'm doubtful that this is for me, I'll probably give it a go
Big Bad Wolf by Nele Neuhaus - not YA, I will not be reading or reviewing this book





9 comments:

Keertana said...

I haven't heard of any of these books although I vaguely recall seeing the cover for DOOMED - or maybe one similar to it? - around the blogosphere last year. I'll be looking out for your thoughts on these, though, Mandee! Happy Reading! :)

Kimberly said...

A lot of interesting books that I've never heard of! Looks like you had a good haul - I hope you enjoy reading them!

My Haul

Maji Bookshelf said...

ok I want to check out Quincy Jordan! I love Aussie authors (you've heard me say that before!) as well as contemporary (i'm assuming it is).

awesome book haul,
- Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Looks like you got a lot of fun reads! I hope you enjoy them all. :-)

Moirae(thefates) book reviews said...

I haven't heard of any of these books before. I hope you can stop by mine.

Cait said...

Oooh, the next Chasing The Valley book? I should look that up! I really liked the first. :) My StS!

Jillyn said...

I'm not familiar with these, but Doomed looks like something I'd read. Happy reading! My STS

theunfinishedbookshelf said...

These look good! :) I've read the first book in the Philippa Gregory series and I have the second, just haven't had a chance to read it yet. Enjoy those fab new Aussie YA books!

Reviews from a Bookworm said...

Great haul. I LOVE the cover for Afterworld, it looks so good. I hope you enjoy your books :) My STS.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Ladies of YA Podcast

Ladies of YA Podcast
Joins us for tea & book chat!

The VeganYANerds

My Photo
We're a bunch of YA-loving vegans!

Rating Guide

5 paws = LOVED it
4 paws = really liked it
3 paws = liked it
2 paws = didn't like it
1 paw = really didn't like it/not for me/couldn't finish

Followers

Bloglovin' followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Favourite Book Blogs

Grab our blog button!

Grab our blog button!

AWW 2013 Challenge

AWW 2013 Challenge
Read books by Aussie women!

Blog header by My Zoetrope

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Search

Loading...